Aetrex Women's CUSTOMIZABLE Orthotics - Insoles for Personalized Comfort | Style L2400W
Aetrex Customizable Orthotics are the best choice for personalized comfort. Individual Removable Gel Pods let you customize the exact amount of cushioning and support you need to alleviate stress from pressure point areas. They also bring relief for the discomfort of common foot issues, like metatarsalgia and plantar fasciitis. These orthotics are a great option for all your sneakers, tennis shoes, trail running shoes and other athletic footwear.
For optimal customization, visit your local shoe store with a foot scanner to learn the exact location of your pressure points. Aetrex foot scanning technology is available at all Family Footwear Center's five store locations in the Northeast.
Aetrex Customized Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2400 - A Neutral Orthotic option that is great for Average Arch Types, or those who are unsure about which customized orthotic to try. They feature a Cupped Heel that will cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- To use your Customizable Orthotics, begin by removing gel pods in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located. Next remove the insole if possible and place your new Customizable orthotics inside.
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best