Aetrex Men's CUSTOMIZABLE Orthotics - Insoles for Personalized Comfort | Style L2400M
Aetrex Customizable Orthotics are the insoles to go to when you are looking for personalized comfort and support. Removable Gel Pods let you customize the amount of cushioning, to help alleviate stress on your pressure point areas.
Wear these customizable insoles with your gym shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots, sneakers and other athletic footwear. To learn the exact location of your pressure points, visit your local foot store that has a foot scanner. Family Footwear Center offers Aetrex foot scanning technology in all of their five retail stores in the Northeast.
Aetrex Custom Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2400: A Neutral Orthotic Option, great for Average Arch Types, or for those who are unsure which customized orthotic to try. They feature a Cupped Heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- How to Use: Begin by removing gel pods, found on the bottom of the orthotic, in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located.
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best