Aetrex Women's PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM Orthotics - Insoles for Extra Comfort | Style L2300W
Aetrex Premium Memory Foam Orthotics are the perfect choice when you are looking for insoles with extra comfort and support. These are great Neutral Orthotics if you have average arches and are dealing with common foot problems such as; arch pain, plantar fasciitis or metatarsalgia.
These Extra Cushioned Insoles are extremely popular among healthcare workers, nurses, doctors, teachers and anyone spending long days on their feet. Wear these insoles with your favorite everyday casual shoes, including; sneakers, tennis shoes, boat shoes, slip-on mocs and more.
Aetrex Memory Foam Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2300: A Neutral Orthotic option, great for Average Arch Types, or for those who are unsure which customized orthotic to try. They feature a Cupped Heel to cushion and stabilize the back-of-foot.
- The most memory foam of any Aetrex orthotic available.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .25" overall with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday causal shoes
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best