Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase on our website, we will gladly accept a return for a full refund, or an exchange for a different size or style on unworn merchandise only. Returns and exchanges can be made by shipping the product back to us, or by visiting any of our five store locations.
The Following Guidelines Apply For All Returns & Exchanges:
- - We accept returns and exchanges on regular, clearance and sale items.
- - Merchandise must be in original, resaleable, unworn condition.
- - Merchandise must be placed inside an outer box for shipping.
- - Shoe boxes taped shut, labeled or damaged will incur a $10.00 Restock Fee.
- - Merchandise must be free of wear, dirt, scuffs, stains, scratches, odor & discoloration
- - Returns will be accepted up to 60 DAYS from the original date of purchase.
- - Returns must include a completed Return Form.
- - Packages sent back without a Return Form may delay the return process.
- - Customer is responsible for the cost of packaging and shipping item(s) to us.
Evaluations on Defective Merchandise
Footwear merchandise is guaranteed within 60 days of the purchase date from manufacturer defects. Common defects may include; sole separation, stitching errors and hardware malfunctions, such as with eyelets and lacing systems. If any product you purchase from FamilyFootwearCenter.com is evaluated and found to be defective, we will replace the product or issue you a credit for a full or partial refund.
Normal wear and tear, such as; outsole/insole wearing down, scuffs, scratches, laces breaking, discoloration or odor, is not covered under any guarantee or warranty, by either Family Footwear Center or the manufacturers. In addition, merchandise that is worn and deemed used cannot be returned or exchanged due to an improper fit.
If you think you may have received merchandise that is defective, please return the merchandise to us following the procedures outlined in our Return Policy. We will evaluate the merchandise and contact you with our findings. Merchandise will not be evaluated for defects after 60 days from the purchase date.
How We Process Returns
Once we receive your return, our staff will inspect the merchandise and verify that your return meets all of the above guidelines. You will be notified of the status within 2 business days of receiving your return. Refunds to your credit card are processed within 3 business days. Depending upon your financial institution, it may take up to 5 business days for credits to appear on your statement.
How Do I Ship A Package Back To You?
Place your Return Form inside your box and affix our Address Label to the outside. The shipping services most of our customers use are shown below, but you may choose any shipping method you prefer. Click on any of the links below to find their location nearest to you:
We encourage you to purchase insurance and delivery confirmation/tracking details on your package. Family Footwear Center is not responsible for your package, until we have received it in our warehouse. Packages that are lost, stolen or damaged must be settled with the company who shipped your package.