Aetrex Women's COMPETE NEUTRAL Orthotics - Insoles for Active Lifestyles | Style L400W
Aetrex women’s Compete Orthotics are the perfect insoles for active lifestyles. Wear these with your favorite pair of compression socks for continual comfort and support, even when spending long days on your feet during a 12+ hour shift.
These insoles work for with Medium to High Arches, while the Cupped Heel areas provides maximum rear foot stability and cushioning. Get a pair of Aetrex compete orthotics for every pair of shoes, including walkers, joggers, hikers and more.
Aetrex NEUTRAL Orthotics Features
Aetrex L400: A Neutral Orthotic that is great for Average Arch types, or those who are unsure of which customized orthotic to try. They feature a Cupped Heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best