Aetrex Men's MEMORY FOAM Orthotics - Insoles for Extra Cushioning | Style L2200M
Aetrex men's Orthotics are Memory Foam insoles with extra cushioning and shock absorption. These are great Neutral Orthotics for the Average Arch type, and they have Cupped Rear Foot Areas that offer fantastic cushioning and stability for your heels.
These are the favorite orthotics among doctors, chefs, bartenders, teachers and anyone spending long days standing. The extra Memory Foam in the forefoot areas of these insoles brings relief to your foot pain, discomfort and fatigue.
Aetrex Memory Foam Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2200: A Neutral Orthotic option, these insoles are great for anyone with an Average Arch type, or for those who are unsure which customized orthotic to try. It features a Cupped Heel, for extra cushioning and stability.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ memory foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron® for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs, and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday shoes and sneakers
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best