Aetrex Men's IN-STYLE Orthotics - Insoles for Dress Shoes | Style L100M
Wear Aetrex men’s In-Style Orthotics insoles with your formal dress shoes. These thin, non-bulky inserts work well with low profile shoes and shoes that do not have a removable insole.
You can easily move these Drop-In Orthotics from shoe to shoe, or you get a pair to use with all of your slip-on, or tie-on, dress shoes. The signature Arch Support biomechanically aligns your body to bring relief to the pain and discomfort of arch pain, plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia.
Aetrex In-Style Orthotic Features
Aetrex L100M: A Neutral Insole option, these Drop-In Orthotics are great for anyone who is an Average Arch type, or unsure of which customized orthotic to try. It features a Cupped Heel for rear-foot stability and padded cushioning.
- Top Cover Material: Genuine Leather
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .0125"
- Recommended for: Professionals
- Best for: Dress shoes and shoes with no removable foot bed
- How to Use: Begin by removing the footbed in your shoes, if possible. Replace the insole with your Aetrex Fashion Orthotics. When placing your new Cobra shaped orthotics in your shoes, make sure the arch is placed on the inside of the shoe.
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best