Aetrex Women's COMPETE Posted Orthotics | Style L420W
The Aetrex Compete Posted Orthotics are just the insoles you need if you have Low Arches or Flat Feet. This is the perfect orthotic for walkers, runners, hikers, trail runners and anyone that follows active, healthy, fitness-oriented lifestyles.
These Medially Posted Insoles offer the ultimate solution for correcting balance and Over-Pronation issues. If you are dealing with knee pain after running in the local 5K, half marathon, or adventure race, these insoles provide just the footwear support you will need.
Aetrex Compete Posted Orthotic Features
Aetrex L420: - An Orthotic for those who have Low Arches to Flat Feet, with no forefoot pain. They feature a Posted Heel to provide balance and to help control Over-Pronation.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Right