Aetrex Men's COMPETE NEUTRAL Orthotics - Insoles for Active Lifestyles | Style L400M
Active Lifestyles benefit from Aetrex Compete Orthotic insoles with a Cupped Rear Foot Heel Area, for maximum cushioning and stability. The signature Aetrex Arch Support provides biomechanical alignment for optimal injury prevention to help you maintain overall health and fitness.
The Compete line of insoles from Aetrex offers relief from a variety of painful foot conditions, including arch pain, plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia. Place a pair of these athletic insoles in your gym shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots and sneakers.
Aetrex NEUTRAL Orthotic Features
Aetrex L400: A Neutral Orthotic that is great for Average Arch Types, or those who are unsure which customized orthotic to initially try. They feature Cupped Heel Areas that cushion and stabilize the back parts of feet.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best