Aetrex Men's COMPETE Posted Orthotics | Style L420M
Aetrex Compete Posted Orthotics are a great choice for power walking, ultra running, adventure racing or hiking portions of the Appalachian trail during your summer break. If you experience knee pain, due to your athletic pursuits and weekend adventures, these orthotics are the perfect solution. Posted Orthotics control over-pronation and balances the rearfoot.
The Medially Posted Heel Area controls Over-Pronation, while the signature Aetrex Arch Support makes these the best insoles for Low Arches or Flat Feet. Aetrex Orthotics biomechanically align your body, so you will see immediate improvements in your plantar fasciitis condition, arch pain, metatarsalgia and any other foot issues you may have.
Aetrex POSTED Orthotic Features
Aetrex L420: An Orthotic for those with Low Arches or Flat Feet with no forefoot pain. They have a posted heel to control Over-Pronation and help provide balance with every footfall.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best