Aetrex Women's MEMORY FOAM Orthotics - Insoles for Extra Cushioning | Style L2200W
Aetrex women’s Memory Foam Orthotics are extra cushioned insoles that are the perfect choice to bring relief to your foot pain, discomfort and fatigue. These shock absorbing insoles are a favorite among teachers, nurses, waitstaff, moms and anyone spending long days standing.
The signature Aetrex Arch Support helps relieve the discomfort of arch pain, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems. Wear these neutral orthotics with most shoe styles, from dress shoes to sneakers, and everything in between.
Aetrex MEMORY FOAM Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2200: A Neutral Orthotic, great for Average Arch types, or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try out. It features a Cupped Heel that is cushioned and that will help stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron® for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday Shoes and Sneakers
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best
- Memory Foam