Aetrex Women's MEMORY FOAM POSTED Orthotics| Style L2220W
Aetrex L2220W women’s memory foam posted orthotics are the perfect footwear accessory if you are experiencing foot pain and have low arches or flat feet. The rear-foot posted heel cup does double-duty by providing balance and controlling over-pronation.
IQ150™ memory foam offers plush cushioning and the ability to adapt to the unique shape of your feet, while the CopperGuard® antimicrobial top cover contains odor-controlling copper fibers. Additional features include the signature Aetrex Arch Support and Poron® used for it’s superior shock absorption qualities.
Aetrex orthotics are a favorite among teachers, doctors, waitstaff and nurses and provide all day comfort and support even during long 12-hour shifts. These Aetrex Lynco women’s foot orthotics are perfect for your work shoes, Dansko nursing clogs, or any shoes with removable insoles.
Aetrex Memory Foam Posted Orthotic Features
Aetrex L2220W: An orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron® for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday Shoes and Sneakers
Family Footwear Center
We Fit You Best
- Memory Foam