Timberland PRO HYPERCHARGE Composite Toe Work Boots | Style #A1RVS214
The Timberland PRO Hypercharge Composite Toe Work Boots are built tough, with CarbonShield Technology™and these boots are "hyper-charged" to help you get the job done. On the outside they have Premium Waterproof Leather Uppers, and on the inside they have one-piece Waterproof Membranes that seal out water 100%.
These Timberland PRO boots have an outsole that is designed to be flat, for maximum traction, and the rubber compound that is used is Slip, Oil and Heat-Resistant all the way up to 572°F. And while the Timberland PRO Hypercharge can certainly handle the heat, they will also keep feet cool and comfortable. Breathable Mesh Linings allow for air flow into the boots and they are even antimicrobially treated to provide odor control.
For comfort and support, Timberland has engineered these work boots with their latest technologies such as; Contoured Shock Diffusion plates, Stable Stride Stability Platforms and even ISN Independent Suspension Network Outsoles.
Timberland PRO Hypercharge Boot Features
- Premium waterproof Full Grain Leather Uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds