Timberland PRO BOONDOCK Composite Toe 600g Insulated Work Boots | Style #89628214
The Timberland PRO Composite Toe Insulated Work Boots are Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated and wears as rugged as it looks.
The Boondock is constructed with 600 grams of efficient flame-laminated Thermolite Insulation for warmth, without the bulky feel. It also has a breathable, Waterproof Membrane to keep you 100% dry. It has advanced Waterproofing materials, treatments and processes to keep feet 100% dry and they are Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistant.
The All-Weather TPU Outsole provides Slip-Resistance not only on oily surfaces, but also on frosted icy surfaces. It has an Aggressive Lug Sole design that will provide ultimate traction.
Hard working men deserve hard-working, yet comfortable work boots. That is why Timberland produced the Boondock with Anti-Fatigue Technology. It provides all-day comfort with energy return. With a well known brand like Timberland PRO, you can work comfortably and safely.
Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot Features
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistant
- 600g Insulation
- Waterproof Membrane
- 8" Premium Waterproof Leather Upper
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear Welt Cement Construction
- Oil, slip, Abrasion Resistant, Dual-Density, Cold Temperature TPU Lug Outsole
- Molded Timberland PRO Rubber Protector offering increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Rigid Extreme Heel Cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and thermal plastic urethane (TPU) midsole
- Unique "Fingergrip" Pull on for easy entry
- Padded Collar
- Dual purpose hardware for lacing customization
- Fiberglass Shank
- Mesh Lining for with Anti-Microbial Odor Control Treatment
- Ever-Guard Leather Heel
- Built on the TiTAN last for Superior Fit
- Contoured Open-Cell PU Footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology