Kinco 1930 AXEMAN Lined Grain Cowhide Mitts | Style #1930
The Kinco Men's Axeman Leather Mitts are high-performance work gloves are naturally water-repellant. They have Heatkeep® thermal insulation, with a soft inside lining that provides superior heat-retention in a 5-finger glove design. This actually insulates each individual finger by trapping heat, repelling cold, and keeping them dry by wicking away moisture. The Mitt design reduces the amount of surface area exposed to winter's cold, helping to retain the heat of the hands within the gloves.
Kinco AXEMAN Lined Mitt Features
- Naturally water-repellent tan full grain cowhide provides long-lasting durability from wear & tear, while shielding the hand from punctures & abrasions
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation