Dansko Men's KARL BROWN OILED Clogs | Style #250780202
The men's Dansko Karl Antique Brown Oiled backless clog has a black outsole and features firm arch support. It is easy to slip on and the oiled leather is easy to keep looking new. If this classic style men's clog gets scuffed or scratched, just wipe it over with an oiled sponge and it will look brand new again and again.
The Karl backless clog for men by Dansko is a popular door-side shoe. It is a popular footwear style for men on the go. Teachers, professors and businessmen are just a handful of the men who love the look and feel of this timeless clog.
Dansko Karl Brown Oiled Clog Features
The Karl comes from Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection.
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For vegan clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
Heel should move up and down freely
Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
Toes should wiggle freely
Heel height: 2 inch
Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States(US) sizes are shown below. This shoe style is available in the following sizes.