Dansko INGRID Black Oiled Backless Clogs | Style #238020202
Having a hard time choosing between the Dansko Ingrid black oiled clog and the Dansko Ingrid black box clog? What's the difference? Well, the black oiled leather is rugged and durable. It has an oiled finish that creates a moisture resistant surface. The best part? The Dansko Ingrid oiled leather clog is easy to keep looking new. When you get a scuff or a scrape just run an oiled leather sponge over it and voala it looks new again.
Shop the huge Dansko outlet at Family Footwear center. We are proud to make many Dansko footwear styles available for you and the best part is most have free shipping like the new Dansko Ingrid black oiled clog. Oh and did we mention the Ingrid can be worn as a classic style mule clog or an sling back clog. Can it get any better?
Dansko Ingrid Black Oiled Clog Features
The Ingrid comes from Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection.
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For vegan clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Heel height: 2 inch
Dansko shoes and clogs are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.