Timberland PRO HYPERCHARGE Composite Toe Work Boots | Style #A1Q54214
The Timberland PRO Hypercharge Work Boots have a Composite Safety Toe powered by Timberland PRO's innovative CarbonShield™ technology, that will protect feet from heavy, crushing objects that might drop or roll onto the feet on the job site.
And comfort is built right into these Hypercharge work boots. The lastest Timberland PRO patented technologies; such as their Contoured Shock Diffusion Plates and their Stable Stride Stability Platforms, will work together to provide your feet with maximum shock absorption and invigorating energy return.
Timberland PRO Hypercharge Boot Features
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds