Timberland PRO DIRECT ATTACH 6" STEEL TOE Work Boots | Style #38021242
The Timberland PRO lets you look good while getting the job done. But don't let that fool you. This hard working boot is tough as nails and engineered to be durable. This Timberland Steel Toe work boot keeps feet safe from workplace hazards while also being more lightweight than any other steel toe boot out there on the market today. They are made with 200g Thermolite Insulation, which is just the right amount of warmth if you are constantly moving and on the go when working outdoors in colder climates.
Timberland PRO's Direct Attach Construction creates a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Boot that doesn't have to sacrifice comfort and flexibility to keep feet 100% dry. The thick Padded Leather Collar at the ankles and an innovative cushioned Open Cell PU Footbed assure maximum comfort. The Rubber Lug Outsole is Oil Resistant and provides excellent traction on wet, dry or loose terrain.
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Work Boot Features
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 916 grams/2.01 pounds
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!