Silver Forest Open Teardrop Swirl Earrings | Style #NE-1393
The Silver Forest Open Teardrop Earrings are like small canvases of wearable art. Handcrafted by true artisans in Southern Vermont, all Silver Forest's jewelry is artistically created to express the beauty of nature that is all around us.
These earrings are designed with rose-gold tone and copper-tone teardrops that give them a feminine look. A delicate wind-inspired swirl dangles freely within the middle. The swirl's gold-tone reflects the light, giving these earrings a carefree, playful appeal. As an added accent they have tiny glittering beads on top.
Silver Forest Jewelry Features
- Handcrafted in Bellows Falls, in Southern Vermont
- Ear Wires are made of Surgical Steel, or Surgical Steel covered by an 18-Karat Gold Overlay
- No Nickel is used in the Plating Process
- All Elements are Joined by Soldering, and are Never Glued
- Products may contain a mix of Genuine Semi-Precious Stones, Glass Beads, Natural Materials, with Austrian Crystal Accents
- Metals Consist of Raw Brass or Copper
- Lead-free and Cadmium-free
- Slight Color Variations May Occur in Coloring Process
- Silver Forest
- Rose Gold