Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes | Style #J06030 Wide#J06030W | Color: Dusty Olive
The Merrell MOAB 2 hiking shoes are made to be soft and comfortable inside, while being tough and sturdy on the outside to protect your feet. Inside they have a Molded Arch Shank, an EVA Contoured Footbed and a Heel Air Cushion that's been added for extra shock absorption. Outside, top-of-the-line Vibram 5mm Lug Outsoles and protective Rubber Toe Caps keep feet protected, while trekking over any off-road trails.
The Suede Leather and Mesh Uppers offer just the right amount of structure, while keeping these women's hikers lightweight, flexible and breathable. They have an Internal Waterproof Liner to keep feet 100% dry, and right out of the box these women's hikers will feel good and be ready to hit the trails!
Merrell Women's Moab 2 WP Features
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G