Merrell Women's MOAB 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes | Style #J06028 Wide#J06028W | Color: Drizzle Mint
The Merrell MOAB 2 Hiking Shoes for women are ready to hit the trail. These women's hikers will feel great right out of the box and be comfortable from the very moment that you put them on. The MOAB offers a great balance of comfort and support, so you can confidently tackle the most rugged off-road trails. The aggressive Vibram TC+5 Outsoles will provide serious traction while climbing over large rocks and boulders, or while hiking over loose, dry sand and gravel. Even wooded paths are no problem for the MOAB 2 either, because they have protective Rubber Toe Caps and a Bellows Tongue that will help keep out forest dirt and debris.
They don't call the MOAB the "Mother of All Boots" in the hiking world for nothing! It seriously delivers on comfort as much as it does on performance! Made with Suede Leather and Mesh Uppers, these hiking shoes are both flexible and responsive, allowing for a smooth natural gait. They are lightweight, have good arch support, EVA Contoured Footbeds, and Heel Air Cushions for superior shock absorption. Merrell even added breathable internal Waterproof Membranes to ensure that your feet stay not only 100% dry, but also stay 100% cool on those long, all-day hikes!
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Features
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G