Keen Utility USA LOGANDALE Steel Toe Non-Insulated Work Boots | Style #1017828
The Keen Logandale Utility boots are the perfect blend of strength and comfort.
From the outside, your feet will stay safe thanks to the super strong Steel Toe Caps and the Electrical Hazard (EH) protection. Aggressive Slip-Resistant Outsoles give exceptional traction on all types of surfaces, in all types of weather and as a bonus: the uppers are built to be abrasion resistant. An impenetrable Waterproof Membrane seals water out 100%, while still allowing air into the boots to keep feet nice and cool.
Internally, the Logandale work boots are nothing but comfortable. Keen is known for making boots that feel good to workers who have to be on their feet all day and the Logandale boots are no exception.
Like all their footwear, Keen work boots have Asymmetrical Toe Boxes, which means each shoe design, whether left and right, follows the natural shape of that foot, so longer toes won't feel cramped while having too much room around the shorter toes. It helps you have the perfect fit!
The TPU Shank, along with Keen's 2-Zone comfort technology, prevents foot fatigue and helps reduce stress and strain on legs and feet.
The Logandale is proudly made by leather craftsman in Keen's Portland Oregon facility using materials from around the world, so you can be assured you are getting a top-quality made boot, while also knowing that you are supporting your fellow American workers.
Keen Utility USA Logandale Boot Features
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Family Footwear Center
Your American Work Boot Headquarters
- Work Boots
- TOE TYPE:
- Steel Toe
- USA Made
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip Resistant
- Medium (M) (D)
- Wide (W) (E)
- Extra Wide (XW) (EW) (2E)