Chippewa USA ARADOR Steel Toe 400g Insulated Super Logger Boots | Style #25410
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Black Steel Toe Super Logger Boots have 400g of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation and they are 100% Waterproof. They are Assembled right here in the USA by your fellow American workers, with imported parts, resulting in logger boots that are made with with unsurpassed American quality.
The Chip-A-Tex® technology helps to keeps your feet dry, because it is an internal waterproof bootie placed inside every pair of Super Loggers. Assembled in the USA,by fellow American Workers in a factory in Missouri, these boots are sure to help you get the job done, day in and out. An aggressive Vibram Logger Outsoles keeps your footing secure, even on the harshest of uneven, wet terrains. These boots feature Chippewa's T-Bar Cushion Comfort Construction.
Chippewa USA Steel Toe Super Logger Features
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Black Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!