Chippewa USA ARADOR Steel Toe 400g Insulated Super Logger Boots | Style #25410
The Chippewa USA Black Steel Toe Super Logger Boots have 400g of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation and they are 100% Waterproof. They are made right here in the USA by your fellow American workers, with global parts, resulting in logger boots that are made with with unsurpassed American quality and a classic American fit!
The Chip-A-Tex® helps to keeps your feet dry, because it is an internal waterproof bootie placed inside every pair of Super Loggers.
These boots are sure to help you get the job done, day in and out. For comfort, these boots feature Chippewa's T-Bar Cushioned Construction.
The aggressive Vibram Logger Outsoles keep your footing secure, even on the harshest uneven, wet terrains.
Chippewa USA Steel Toe Super Logger Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Black Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces