Timberland PRO HELIX HD 6" Composite Toe Work Boots | Style #A1HQL214
The Timberland PRO Helix is a Composite Safety Toe work boot that keeps feet safe while on the job. The Helix work boots have lightweight Fiberglass Shanks that provide strong Structural Support, and tough Rubber Outsoles that are Slip, Oil and Heat Resistant.
The Helix isn't just made to stand up to the demands of the most punishing job sites. It is also engineered to get you through your work day in comfort.
If you labor for 10-12 hours per day, or have to stand, or walk, for extended periods of time at work, Timberland PRO's patented Anti-Fatigue Technology will get you through. Shock-absorbing, Cushioned Footbeds underfoot provide maximum energy return to the feet, helping to stave off foot fatigue and foot discomfort.
Timberland PRO Helix HD Work Boot Features
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.1 pounds