Timberland PRO BARSTOW WEDGE Safety Toe Work Boots | Style #88559214
The Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Work Boots have Alloy Safety Toe Caps that meet the same ASTM safety standards as Steel Toe work boots.Since the Barstow Safety Toes are made of lightweight Alloy, the boots are much, much lighter than steel. They also will not conduct heat or cold like steel toe boots would, and they are unlined, making them an excellent choice for working outdoors through the hottest summer months.
Timberland's Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy in key areas and controls moisture within the boots.
Alloy Toe work boots also have the additional benefit of reducing the chances of experiencing foot fatigue during those long work days on the job. They have a Padded Top Collar and an EVA Midsole for comfort and an Oil and Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole for serious traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Timberland PRO Wedge Work Boot Features
- Alloy Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 6"Full Grain Leather Upper
- Goodyear® Welt Construction
- Timberland PRO® Slip & Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Mesh Tongue Lining with Anti-Microbial Treatment for Odor Control
- Constructed on TiTAN® Last for Superior Fit
- Lightweight VA Midsole
- Dual-Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology