Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Safety Toe Work Boots | Style #88559214
The Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Work Boots have Alloy Safety Toe Caps that meet the same ASTM safety standards as Steel Toe work boots. Since the Barstow Safety Toes are made of lightweight Alloy, the boots are much, much lighter than steel. They also will not conduct heat or cold like steel toe boots would, making them an excellent choice for working outdoors, through even the hottest summer months.
Alloy Toe work boots also have the additional benefit of reducing the chances of experiencing foot fatigue during those long work days on the job. They have a Padded Top Collar and an EVA Midsole for comfort and an Oil and Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole for serious traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Boot Features
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Alloy safety toe
- Goodyear® Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh tongue lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable fit
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion-resistant