Timberland PRO MUDSILL Steel Toe Hiking Style Work Shoes | Style #61009484
The Timberland PRO Steel Toe Hiking Style Work Shoes offer solid protection. They have an Oil and Slip-Resistant Outsole that is also Heat and Abrasion Resistant. Made to be comfortable, these protective work shoes have a lightweight Molded EVA Insole and an Open-Cell PU Footbed.
The Timberland PRO Mudsill work shoes have been made with durable Cement Construction, which also gives them greater flexibility. The lightweight Nylon Shank will support your arches and help prevent foot fatigue on long days spent on your feet.
Timberland PRO Mudsill Work Shoe Features
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant