Timberland PRO TITAN Brown Safety Toe Work Shoes | Style #47028
The Timberland PRO Titan shoes are engineered in premium leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including a Titan Safety Toe. Electrical Hazard rated to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return.
The Timberland PRO Titan is a great choice for those who demand all of the protection of a work boot, but in the convenience and comfort of a shoe.
Timberland PRO TITAN Work Shoe Features
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds