Timberland PRO Mudsill Low Black Steel Toe Hiking Shoes | Style #40008001
Tired of hot and heavy work boots? The Timberland Pro 40008001 Mudsill low ST EH SR Hiker for men is a great choice for summer or if you work indoors. This rugged, low, steel toe hiker for men is electrical hazard rated and features a slip, oil, heat, and abrasion resistant sole. The Timberland Pro 40008 is popular with men who spend their work days in warehouses, factories and mills as well as carpenters, handymen and general laborers.
Browse the huge collection of men's safety toe footwear by Timberland Pro that Family Footwear Center has to offer. Most of our men's Timberland Pro work boots and safety shoes have free shipping like the men's Timberland Pro 40008 Mudsill low ST EH SR hiker.
- Rugged leather and mesh upper for comfort and durability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant