Timberland PRO MUDSILL LOW Black Steel Toe Work Shoes | Style #40008001
Tired of hot and heavy work boots? The Timberland PRO Mudsill low Steel Toe Hiker for men is a great choice for summer or if you work indoors. This rugged Abrasion-Resistant hiker for men is features a slip, oil, and heat resistant outsole.
The Timberland PRO Mudsill is popular with men who spend their work days in warehouses, factories and mills as well as carpenters, handymen and general laborers.
Timberland PRO Mudsill Low Work Shoe Features
- Rugged leather and mesh upper for comfort and durability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant