Reebok RB046 Sublite Athletic Style Safety Toe Work Shoes
The Women's Reebok Sublite Safety Toe Work Shoes are designed to look and feel just like your favorite athletic shoes. They have a super lightweight, flexible fabric upper and are low cut around the ankle for more comfortable mobility, with a less heavy, clunky feel.
The Sublite work shoes have a moisture-wick lining that performs just like that of your favorite running shoes: by drawing moisture away from the foot, keeping you dry and comfortable during workplace activities. Internally, there is a MemoryTech massage cushion footbed with deep cell pockets that envelope your feet in confort.
Engineered for the jobsite, the Reebok Sublite has a safety toe made of lightweight Alloy. While Alloy is much thinner than steel, it is every bit as strong. Alloy toe work shoes will provide the exact same on-the-job safety protection as their steel toe counterparts, meeting the ASTM F2413 for impact and compression. The Sublite Work Shoes are Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated and have a Slip-Resistant Outsole made for serious traction and control.
- Alloy Safety Toe meeets ASTM F2413-11
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Lightweight Fabric Upper
- Moisture-Wicking Nylon Mesh Lining
- MemoryTech Massage Cushion Footbed
- EVA Cushion Midsole
- Rubber Heel and Forefoot Pads
- No Exposed Metal on Uppers
- Full-Foot Flex Grooves allows for Natural Foot Motion
- Low-Cut Design for Greater Ankle Mobility