Keen Utility DETROIT Steel Toe Non-Insulated Work Shoes | Style #1007012
The Keen Utility Steel Toe Detroit Work Shoes are Electro-Static Dissapative, making them a great choice for working around computers and other sensitive equipment that might be damaged by such discharges, especially in places where it might spark a fire or explosion due to a build up and release of Static Electricity.
If you need industrial quality work boots for the job site but you're more comfortable in a low hiking style shoe, then take a look at the Keen Detroit Low Steel Toe Hiker. This safety toe athletic work shoe will provide you with all day comfort and support.
Keen Utility Detroit Work Shoe Features
- Steel Toe
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) to Reduce Excess Static Electricity
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather Upper
- Oil and Slip Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- 2-Zone Comfort Technology Lining
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Torsion Stability Shank (TSS)
- Dual-Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Reflective Webbing for Safety
- Asymmetrical Toe Box
- KEEN Patented Rubber Toe Guards
*Keen States that most customers find this style runs true to size.