Georgia Wellington Waterproof Side Zip Work Boots | Style #G4124
The Georgia Side Zipper Waterproof Wellington has a Soft Toe and an Oil Resistant Outsole. There have been many upgrades in technology over time with Georgia Boot. One of their key changes, is engineering lighter weight work boots, due to the use of polyurethane outsoles, such as on these work boots. Polyurethane outsole material not only helps make them lightweight, but it also helps take some of the stress and strain away from the wearer’s feet and body. The Georgia Waterproof System construction helps keep feet dry. If you are looking for a Lightweight Wellington Work Boot with the added features of Waterproof Construction and a Side Zzipper, then this Georgia Boot could be just what you are looking for, to get the job done.
*Georgia Boots States: ..."boots runs slightly larger than expected."
- Soft Toe
- Georgia Waterproof System
- Solid Brass Side Zipper
- Goodyear® Welt Construction
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Steel Shank
- Waterproof Lining
- Adjustable leather in-step strap
- Proprietary oil resistant "X-10" outsole
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference