Georgia Gore-Tex Steel Toe Insulated Logger Boots | Style #G9382
The Georgia Gore-Tex Steel Toe Logger Boots have 400g of Thinsulate Insulation and will keep your feet both warm and 100 % dry on the job. These work boots just may be the most durable, and comfortable, work boots that you will ever wear. They have Goodyear Welt Construction, which allows you to resole them to extend their wear. They are Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated.
A breathable, Moisture Wicking Lining and a Removable Orthotic allow for maximum comfort. The fully Gusseted Tongue and Kiltie are designed to help keep out water, dirt and debris. These work boots have Solid Stud Hooks and Eylets that are set on Steel Washers, assuring they will not break off, while doing more strenuous work. The sturdy Steel Shank adds just the right amount of Arch Support. The top quality Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole makes these logging boots resistant to Oil, Abrasions, Chemicals, Heat and even Metal Chips.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400g 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Construction
- 8" Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Goodyear® Welt Construction
- Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole
- Removable PU Orthotic
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Full Breathable Moisture-Wick Lining
- Solid Stud Hooks & Eyelets set on Steel Washers
- Fully-Gusseted Tongue
- Steel Shank