Chippewa PALADIN BAY APACHE Steel Toe 400g Insulated Logging Boots | Style #73103
The Chippewa Steel Toe Waterproof Bay Apache Logger is an aggressive and tough work boot, that like you, is up to any challenge.
No matter what the weather conditions, these work boots are ready to handle it, because they are well-insulated and completely waterproof. In addition, they have an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating and a top-of-the line Vibram Logger Outsole.
If your job requires you to stomp through the toughest, muddiest, outdoor conditions, then the 73103 is your boot.
Chippewa Paladin Steel Toe Insulated Logger Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400g of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 8" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Construction
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Vibram One Piece Yellow Plug Sole
- Maple Taibrelle Lining
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/Leather Robus Midsole
- Texon Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces