Wolverine I-90 EPX CarbonMAX Work Boots | Style #W10788
The Wolverine CarbonMAX Work Boots are built tough and strong and ready to get to work. They are so durable that they have even been named after the I-90, the longest highway in America, so you know Wolverine engineered these boots to go the distance.
These Wolverine EPX work boots are made with Genuine Full-Grain Leather Uppers and they have an Internal Waterproof Membrane that seals out water completely, so feet stay nice and dry. They have been made with Direct Attach Construction so they will be able to bend and flex right out of the box.
Truly state-of-the-art work boots, the CarbonMAX boots are made with cutting edge Nanotechnology that delivers work boots that are extremely lightweight, yet super strong and very, very comfortable. The toe boxes are engineered to be thinner, and roomier, offering more comfortable toe space, while at the same time meeting the same strict ASTM standards that the more traditional, steel toe work boots would. An added bonus is that these work boots will not conduct any heat and cold onto the feet.
Wolverine I-90 EPX CarbonMax Boot Features:
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable Dual-Density PU EPX Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
- Highly Abrasion Resistant TPU SR Lug outsole
- Direct Attach Construction
- Nylon Shank
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH