Wolverine BUCKEYE Safety Toe Gore-Tex Non-Insulated Logger Boots | Style #W05634
Wolverine's Buckeye Aluminum Safety Toe Logger Boots meet the current ASTM standard for Safety Toe work Boots and they are Non-Insulated. They have a top of the line Gore-Tex Waterproof Membrance that effectively seals out water, while allowing smaller air molecules to circulate in and throughout the boots.
These loggers have a super-aggresive Vibram Lug Outsole, that provides the most secure footing that can be found on wet slippery slopes, in muddy conditions and on any terrain in any weather condtions. The Outsole is also Oil, Slip, Heat, Chemical & Abrasion Resistant. Classic Goodyear Welt Construction provides added strength and durability.
Wolverine Gore-Tex Logging Boot Features
- Aluminum Safety Toe meets current ASTM Standards
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 8" Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Membrane
- Classic Goodyear Welt Construction
- Vibram Oil & Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsole
- Oil, Slip, Heat Chemical & Abrasion Resistant Outsole
- Removable Full-Cushion Insole
- Steel Shank
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole