Wolverine PRAIRIE TREKKER Steel Toe Insulated Gore-Tex Work Boots | Style #W04795
The Wolverine Steel Toe Waterproof Prairie Trekker Work Boot has 600g of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation for maximum warmth combined with an aggressive Rubber Lug Outsole, making it the perfect boot for any outdoor job that needs to be done in frigid weather.
The Prairie Trekker has a premium Gore-Tex waterproof membrane and Direct Attach Construction that creates a water-tight barrier where the upper meets the outsole, sealing water out 100%. Stay warm, dry and well protected against anything Mother Nature throws at you, with the Prairie Trekker work boots.
Wolverine Steel Toe Gore-Tex Boot Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 600 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- 8" Full-Grain Leather Upper with 1000 Denier Nylon
- Gore-Tex© Waterproof Membrane
- Direct-Attach Construction
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Removable Full-Cushion Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Polyurethane Midsole