Chippewa USA Soft Toe Non-Insulated Two-Tone Packer Boots | Style #29408
*This Chippewa Boot is new, but was factory mislabeled and boxed up as Chippewa Style #29406
*Please Note: Imperfections in leather hide is a natural occurance in all genuine leather boots.
The Chippewa USA Bay Apache Packer Two-Tone Leather Boot has a soft toe and is built to be tough and rugged. It boasts Goodyear Leather Welt Construction and has a Triple Ribbed Steel Shank. This work boot is Non-Insulated and Non-Waterproof. It has a cushioned Texon Insole for comfort and a Kiltie that will help keep out debris. The Vibram Nitrile Yellow Plug Outsole gives you all the traction your job requires.
This Packer Boot has a genuine leather upper that is made from two-tone Bay Apache Leather and Black Odessa Leather Shaft and accents. It is Proudly Made in America with global parts, by American Leathercrafters in Chippewa's Missouri factory, you'll find that this work boot is quality made!
Chippewa USA Two-Tone Packer Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Soft Toe
- 10" Bay Apache Leather and Black Odessa Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Nitrile Yellow Plug Outsole
- Leather Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Cushioned Texon Insole
- Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces