Vionic TIDE SPORT Navy Flip-Flop Sandals
The Vionic's Tide Sport Navy Sandals could very well be one of the world's most favorite flip flops. WHY? Well for starters, it is proven to alleviate heel pain. This is based on a peer-review clinical study that was funded by Vionic, on patients who experienced moderate to non-traumatic heel pain.
WHAT ELSE? The Tide Sport flip-flops have also received the APMA Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil. If that's not enough, there's still more! It's lightweight, flexible and looks super cute too!
Vionic Tide Sport Flip-Flop Sandal Features
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- *Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.