Vionic BELLA II TOE-POST Sandals Red Lizard | Style: VIO-44BELLAII-1913-RED
The Vionic Bella II Sandals have thin red lizard-patterned straps, with a toe-post that is accented with a delicate golden-tipped red bow. They will dress up all your outfits, from jeans to capris, to your prettiest skirts and dresses.
If you look beyond the chic style of the Bella and slide a pair of these Vionic sandals on, you'll experience first-hand Vionics's world reknowned Orthaheel Technology. This biomechanic design of their footbed hugs your arches, provides shock absorption and is even effective in treating Plantar Fasciitis.
Vionic Bella II Sandal Features
- Man-made upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort.
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."