Timberland PRO HYPERCHARGE Composite Toe Black Work Boots | Style #A1RU5001
The Timberland PRO Black Hypercharge Work Boots are engineered to keep you safe and comfortable on the job. Timberland PRO actually "field-tested" these Hypercharge boots out in the work industry to assure they are protective, supportive, and even agile enough to keep up with the demands of any job.
These Hypercharge Black Safety Toe Work Boots are powered by Timberland PRO's CarbonShield™ advanced Nano-Technology, that keeps feet safe from heavy impacts or toe-crushing objects that might roll over the feet.
Timberland PRO Black Hypercharge Boot Features
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds