Timberland PRO DIRECT ATTACH Women's Gold Steel Toe Boots | Style #A1KJ8231
These Women's Timberland PRO Steel Toe Work Boots are specifically designed for a woman's foot. They are a great choice if you have to be standing on concrete floors all day long. The Padded Leather Collar and Open-Cell PU Footbed work together to keep you comfy from top to bottom.
While they provide serious comfort, they are also made to be rugged and durable to take on the demands of your job. Built with Direct Attach Construction, these women's Timberland PRO work boots are super flexible and comfortable right out of the box. They have 200g Thermolite Insulation and an Oil and Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsole that will provide maximum traction on any job site.
Timberland PRO Women's DIRECT ATTACH Gold Steel Toe Boot Features
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toes for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.4 pounds