Timberland PRO BOONDOCK Composite Toe Non-Insulated Work Boots | Style #A127G214
The Timberland Boondock is a work boot built specifically for men who demand comfort, performance and reliability from their footwear.
The men's Timberland PRO Boondock Boots are a best choice if you are looking for a work boot with a variety of safety features. They feature a non-metallic, lightweight, protective Composite Toe and a Waterproof Membrane. This waterproof membrane not only offers you maximum protection from wet weather on the job, but it also protects against blood-borne pathogens.
Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot Features
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) to extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance (oil resistance tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours)