Timberland Pro Rip Saw 9 Inch Composite Toe Logger Boot | Style #89656214 | Color: Brown
Timberland Pro's Rip Saw 9 inch EH Logger Boot for men is as rugged as they come. Built with durability and protection in mind, style 89656214 features a lightweight, non metallic composite toe cap that meets or exceeds I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards. 400g of efficient flame-laminated Thermolite insulation keeps your feet warm in cold weather while its waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry in wet working conditions.
Loggers, tree servicemen and general contractors in our local area love the feel, ruggedness and style of the Timberland Pro Rip Saw. If you're searching for the best of best when it comes to work boots and logging styles your search is over. Timberland's Anti Fatigue Technology is unsurpassed in both comfort and support. Try a pair today. Free Shipping.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Steel shank for structural support
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds
*Timberland footwear is engineered to American size standards.The following chart will help you convert your international size.