Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9" Composite Toe 400g Insulated Logging Boots | Style #89656214
Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9 " Logger Boots for men is as rugged as they come. Built with durability and protection in mind, the Rip saw features a lightweight, Non-Metallic Composite Toe Cap that meets or exceeds the ASTM Safety Standards for protective footwear in the work place. 400g of efficient flame-laminated Thermolite Insulation keeps your feet warm in cold weather, while its waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry in any type of wet working conditions.
Loggers, tree servicemen and general contractors in our local area love the feel, ruggedness and style of the Timberland Pro Rip Saw. If you're searching for the best of best when it comes to work boots and logging styles your search is over. Timberland's Anti Fatigue Technology is unsurpassed in both comfort and support.
Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9" Logging Boot Features
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Steel shank for structural support
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds