Timberland PRO Women's Newbury Black Safety Toe Work Shoes | Style #87528001
The Timberland PRO Newbury Women's Safety Toe Work Shoes may look like just a comfortable slip-on clog, which it is, but it is also a durable Alloy Safety Toe that offers solid on-the-job protection. They are a great choice if you need to look professional, yet must have foot protection when going down on the factory floor or when visiting a hazardous work site. The Timberland Newbury is Static-Dissipative (SD), meeting the ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
The Newbury Safety Shoes have a serious Slip and Oil Resistant Outsole that ensures safe footing on wet or dry surfaces. It has Timberland's patented Anti-Fatigue Technology that provides good arch support and all-day comfort.
Timberland PRO Black Work Shoes Features
- Premium, full-grain polished leather offers outstanding style and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last offers lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Conductive polyurethane ESD footbed for consistent static dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features a low profile for high surface contact and is oil- and slip-resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 7: 354 grams/.78 pounds