Timberland PRO Mudslinger Steel Toe Work Boots | Style #86515214
The Timberland PRO Mudslinger Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Hikers deliver comfortable support and are ready for a hard day's work. They feature a protective steel toe, a waterproof membrane and a slip and oil resistant outsole. The Mudslinger is a mid hiking style steel toe boot that will get the job done. Its nylon shank will provide stability and the waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry under wet working conditions.
The Timberland PRO Mudslinger comes highly recommended by warehouse, cooler and truck driving employees. It's also extremely popular with landscapers and construction workers who want a lower profile boot for summer.
Timberland PRO Mudslinger Boot Features
- Waterproof nubuck and microfiber leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe and heel for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 590 grams/1.30 pounds