Timberland PRO 26038001 Direct Attach Black Steel Toe Boots | Style #26038001
The Timberland PRO Black Steel Toe Boots are solid work boots that really deliver on performance. Strong Steel Safety Toes keep feet safe on the job and the Rubber Lug Outsoles assure serious traction. These Timberland PRO boots provide just the right amount of torsional rigidity to prevent the accidental twisting of the foot on hazardous uneven job sites.
Made with Seam-Sealed Construction, these Timberland PRO Direct Attach work boots will keep your feet dry and comfortable, while providing maximum flexibility and a fast break-in period. The Soft Padded Ankle Collars feel just as good as they look. 200g of Thermolite Insulation provides you with a nice amount of warmth without overheating your feet.
Timberland PRO 6" Black Boot Features
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 916 grams/2.01 pounds