Timberland PRO TITAN Soft Toe Work Boots | Style #24097214
Timberland' PRO's lightest work boots, the Titan for men, are built using Cement Construction. This process results in light weight work boots that are both flexible and responsive to all the walking, climbing, crouching and kneeling you may do on the job site.
The Titan is made from Premium Brown Leather and has an Energy Rebound Heel and a Nylon Shank for support and torsion control. For safety and durability, the outsoles are Slip, Oil and Abrasion Resistant.
Timberland TITAN Soft Toe Work Boot Features
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds