Taos Crave Fashion Boots | Style #CRV-5514 | Color: Bordeaux
The Crave boot by Taos in bordeaux, wine color will add a refreshing splash of color to your fall wardrobe. Tired of only wearing traditional black and brown fall boots? Then become fashion-forward and add this beauty to your wardrobe! Our customers are wearing the Crave with both tights and tall, colorful slouch socks. The 2" stacked heel and leather and suede upper make it a stylish must-have for the season!
Called the "Urban Boot" by Taos, it has a soft cushioned footbed and Metatarsal support, that keep you comfortable when hitting the city streets. They have a soft Faux Fur and leather lining, and a cute buckle accent. Lace them up the first time you wear them to get the proper fit, then after that, use the inside zipper for easy on and off.
- Accessibility: Lace-Up and Inside Zipper
- Boot Circumference: 10"
- Boot Shaft Height: 14"
- Care Instructions: Buff leather with a cleaner or polish. Lightly brush suede with a soft to medium brush.
- Embellishments: Buckle
- Footbed: Curves & Pods® removable footbed with Soft Support.
- Footbed Lining: Leather and Faux Fur
- Insole Material: PU & Leather with Latex.
- Forefoot Cushioning
- Heel Height: 2"
- Insole Design: Molded, Contoured
- Insole Material: Polyurethane/leather covered
- Lining: Leather
- Metatarsal Support
- Outsole: Rubber
- Removable Footbed
- Upper Material: Leather and Suede